• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Dating Forum Anyone?

Am i reading things correctly? Seriously? wives younger than daughters, 6 wives to catch and release, throw in a married man's girlfriend...

Okay, I'm zipping it.

Misunderstood

NO, NO, NO! There are women.....who like to act "little girl"....oh, wait. Maybe you guys don't realize that!!! JDOCKERY132445 said "little girl heaven." ;)

From this statement, I thought you might have understood why I have had so many great women in my life. Now back to your regularly scheduled fantasy.

From this statement, I thought you might have understood why I have had so many great women in my life. Now back to your regularly scheduled fantasy.

Since you decided to jump in, nothing wrong with having many great women in your life. Women have had many great men in their lives. Nothing special about that except the experience. And I do get it..hard to admit, I know.

Fantasy.....? Yours maybe...

We can always agree to disagree.:fight

Singles night at Rally ??

Perhaps we could set up a meeting for us single folks (boys & girls) at the beer garden during the rally?
I always enjoy meeting new people from around the country, especially if they have a sense of humour and enjoy a beer or two. (AFTER the bike has been safely tucked in for the night)
Cheers,
Ian :hug :bar

Reserve table in beer garden?

Pick a time and place, someone also suggested a singles ride. I wasn't planning on going to the rally but I am now so count me in.
Perhaps a singles table in the beer garden with a sign that says "desperate old men" oops I mean people without partners, cuz I'm not old or really looking but I am single and friendly.

I have not weighed in on this so, here is my two cents.
I think it would be a great idea for some type of a singles get together.
Nuff said!

PC

Singles Gathering

Okay, how about Thursday evening at 8pm in the beer garden?
I'll be the one wearing the kilt :)))
Cheers,
Ian :drink

Perhaps a sign that says "Singles Gathering".
Didn't know Kilts were chick magnets, I'll be wearing white short shorts with black knee high socks and white patent leather shoes.

Chick Magnets !!!

If kilts were "chick magnets" I wouldn't be on here in the middle of the night looking for chicks !!!!
Cheers,
Ian :love

she is not coming

I talked to amanda yesterday and she has had a wreck and will not be attending the rally. It was not her bike, but it really messed up her car. sorry to disappoint all you single guys.

Back