• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Who got?

rebake

The performance award on 70 east bound just west of downtown st louis,a rider on a gs 1150 went by in the fast lane.I had just dropped in behind him when the local leo lit him/her up.Fess up who was it?Ed

I can't answer your question but some random person on MC had the officer occupied only a few miles from my home and probably saved me. It was hot, I was almost home and let's just say I did not want to spend another second in the heat.

Thanks random person

Rod

The performance award on 70 east bound just west of downtown st louis,a rider on a gs 1150 went by in the fast lane.I had just dropped in behind him when the local leo lit him/her up.Fess up who was it?Ed

Hi Ed. Wasn't me. Wife and I kept it down to a lowly 75 pretty much all the way home. Glad to hear you made it home.

Not me but....

On my way back to the Rally on Sat I got nail by five O, he got me doing 15 over.
Ain't complaining though, he dropped it to 5 over.

Hi Ed. Wasn't me. Wife and I kept it down to a lowly 75 pretty much all the way home. Glad to hear you made it home.

Thanks-hope you two had a good time.I was in the Micatech/Excel booth working in the a.c.,so i had some respite from the heat.Left at 5 something a.m. and blitzed the interstate to get home.Ed

Back