• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

How do I make my digital photo small enough to attach?

fish

Megalodon
The size limit for attachments is 160Kb. If your photo is larger than that, you will get an error.

The easiest way to resize your image is by using a free application called Irfanview. You can download Irfanview here.

I'm sorry mac users, it's only for windows.

Better yet, use smugmug!

As fish and Kbasa can attest, the best thing to do is get yourself a smugmug account.

Then you can join the MOA Photo community and share all your bike pics, ride reports, and everything else.

Then, you use the IMG button while posting. And it'll be displayed *in* your post, instead of as an annoying attachment.

:clap

Don

Wha'bout Pbase?

onethumb said:
As fish and Kbasa can attest, the best thing to do is get yourself a smugmug account.

Then you can join the MOA Photo community and share all your bike pics, ride reports, and everything else.

Then, you use the IMG button while posting. And it'll be displayed *in* your post, instead of as an annoying attachment.

:clap

Don

Won't a PBASE (www.pbase.com) account work, too?

-Hopster (Lo Fish)

Re: Wha'bout Pbase?

Hoppy said:
Won't a PBASE (www.pbase.com) account work, too?

-Hopster (Lo Fish)

Yup, Pbase, or any web located photo will work.

The picture I have of Don Hamblin and Sandy Cohen is actually a link from the MOA home site.

dave

Re: Re: Wha'bout Pbase?

KBasa said:
Yup, Pbase, or any web located photo will work.

The picture I have of Don Hamblin and Sandy Cohen is actually a link from the MOA home site.

dave

OK, here's a test...

3695756.gb3.jpg

Did that work?

-Hopster

Attachments

• Glamorgan001.jpg
    Glamorgan001.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 7
Re: Re: Re: Re: Wha'bout Pbase?

Eric Blume said:
Your getting about the same luck as I am with pbase.

I've also had some problems with pbase. Might be growing pains. At the risk of spamming, I've had excellent luck with smugmug.com. Availability and speed has been awesome.

9039-Medium.jpg

Back