• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

GS Giant 2012 - MO bigga!

Visian too:)

I've been riding all'of 'em and prepping too half the years, so Visians turn. Bring it this year my friend:)... Want to see you on two wheels, suffering with us all:). Randy"Polarbear":usa

Yea Baby, bring on the Barrel Brawlin! Or maybe we could add a third barrel and run em like the horses do as a timed event.

This is a BAD IDEA!!

My spurs will get caught in the spokes.

:nyah:burnout:bliss

The spurs you wear with this outfit???? (photo courtesy of rgiroux :D)

Scooter-the-early-years-XL.jpg

:bolt

Last edited:
Yea Baby, bring on the Barrel Brawlin! Or maybe we could add a third barrel and run em like the horses do as a timed event.

timed might be good.

Run at the beginining of the course. Everybodies fresh, work off the adrenaline.

OR

Run it for position in the trials event.
Run at assigned qualifing times, day before, best time gets pick of position all others run in order of finish.

I'll step up and take a time to staff the qualifier.

Kevin

timed might be good.

Run at the beginining of the course. Everybodies fresh, work off the adrenaline.

OR

Run it for position in the trials event.
Run at assigned qualifing times, day before, best time gets pick of position all others run in order of finish.

I'll step up and take a time to staff the qualifier.

Kevin

Can I do this at 2 a.m.? That is when I am on my game.:laugh:drink

I'm hotelling. Are you guys gonna make me stay out late just to keep you outta trouble?

Newstar, you know its 'cooler' at night and thus better for ridin... Wonder if the area is lit? No, on second thought, keep the lights turned off and someone on security.

Bruce, :thumb

Mag

I got my MOA mag, great write up on the up coming GS events. Looks like we will have fun in Oark and the Ozark National Forest. Can't wait...:eat

I got my MOA mag, great write up on the up coming GS events. Looks like we will have fun in Oark and the Ozark National Forest. Can't wait...:eat

I've got the Ozark Boys lined up for route-making. They know every crick and holler down that way. Stay tuned for some great riding.

Ian

I've been riding all'of 'em and prepping too half the years, so Visians turn. Bring it this year my friend:)... Want to see you on two wheels, suffering with us all:). Randy"Polarbear":usa

oh, you missed me barrel racing the BMW Performance Center guys. My HP2 ate em alive! :burnout

Back