• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Pictures - Bikes, Trips, Scenery, Life Moments

Julie and Her 09 F650GS

Julie and her 09 650GS in Mississippi

Attachments

• 5 8 12.jpg
    5 8 12.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 712
Finally! It got warm enough to ride up in the Hills so I played hookie! She needs a bath but it had been so long and I knew we both had our priorities! Supposed to snow again by the weekend. I don't know if there's a "crying smiley" for the way that makes me feel!

Attachments

• PearlMarch14.jpg
    PearlMarch14.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 761
Finally! It got warm enough to ride up in the Hills so I played hookie! She needs a bath but it had been so long and I knew we both had our priorities! Supposed to snow again by the weekend. I don't know if there's a "crying smiley" for the way that makes me feel!

Looks like you had a wonderful ride to keep you going until the snow melts! :dance

New to me '04 CS

Here we are, all checked out, back from the 20k service and good to go. Just getting ready to put her in the garage (after everybody got a 'test ride', of course!) Looking forward to a GREAT riding season!

812486218_a4xNt-M.jpg

Here we are, all checked out, back from the 20k service and good to go. Just getting ready to put her in the garage (after everybody got a 'test ride', of course!) Looking forward to a GREAT riding season!

812486218_a4xNt-M.jpg

Beautiful bike! Looks like it has FUN written all over it!!

WOW! Nice Clowry. Looks brand new. Good color and Matches the CL. Now for some off roading.......

posting this for my wife, she's the original owner, paint is new.. yes thats an R100t and yes she is 5' 2" 25+ years moa...

Attachments

• IMG_0571[1].jpg
    IMG_0571[1].jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 750
no we will be on three week Ireland vacation.... getting home just before the RA so that ones is not going to happen either (we made both last year...)

Back