• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

GS Giant 2012 - MO bigga!

What dates? The GS Giant Gypsy Tour location comes to mind!
Yes you are correct! I was going to roll into Ozark late friday 07/13evening and I see there is the Ozark Inn or Oxford Inn. Plan on arriving at Oark 07/14 in the morning for the Gypsy Tour:wave

Yes you are correct! I was going to roll into Ozark late friday 07/13evening and I see there is the Ozark Inn or Oxford Inn. Plan on arriving at Oark 07/14 in the morning for the Gypsy Tour:wave

Just to make you aware, the Gypsy Tour starts on the 15th. There is another event going on at Byrd's that weekend so you may want to check on availability for the 14th.

Just to make you aware, the Gypsy Tour starts on the 15th. There is another event going on at Byrd's that weekend so you may want to check on availability for the 14th.

If you are planning on arriving Sat. morning, you will find no Gypsies. There is an event that does not close up until a.m. the 15th. Large 4-wheel drive event.

There will be no Gypsy facilities, food or drink until afternoon the 15th.

The last time I was in Ozark, Ar was about 8 years ago and stayed at the Oxford Inn. There was nothing wrong with it then. There were a few places to eat around the square. I recall one that was quite good along the east side of the square but don't recall the name.

Just down the road is Clarksville. They have lots of motels and restaurants to choose from.

Getting close!

Got the gear packed. Just have to change the motor and tranny fluid before the trip.:thumb

Lookin forward to seeing everyone again and having a good/great time.:dance

If you are planning on arriving Sat. morning, you will find no Gypsies. There is an event that does not close up until a.m. the 15th. Large 4-wheel drive event.

There will be no Gypsy facilities, food or drink until afternoon the 15th.

Ok, Thanks for the heads up! SO I guess i will wait for my email with all the BS points and go have some fun in the area? Is any riders going to be meeting up are hanging around the area that would not mind another rider running with them,or is everybody coming into Oark on sunday only? Just way to happy to get on the road and start this "party" so please guide me/settle me down cause I'm ready to go!!! LOL:groovy Thanks for the hotel tip. I will call Oxford Inn and make sure they have a bed-or-a grassy spot for my tent! LOL for friday,after that I can bed down anywhere sat night. I'm not picky and don't need much! I carry all I need.

oxford inn

Just made reservations @Oxford Inn. nice man says he has a couple more down and out rooms if anybody needs one. rate 65.00

*** important info for gypsy tour riders ***

*** IMPORTANT INFO FOR GYPSY TOUR RIDERS ***

The GS Giants are not scheduled to arrive at Byrds Adventure Center until Sunday, July 15th. If you are in the area and planning to arrive earlier than that, you must make arrangements for camping or accommodations directly with Byrds or at some other location. There is another event taking place there prior to our arrival and space may or may not be available.

Please plan accordingly!

Place to stay in St Louis

I'm not going to be able to make the GS Giant tour down through Oark, AR. I just have too much going on. I am planning on making it over to Sedalia during the rally.

If anyone is coming in from the Northeast and needs a place to stay in St Louis. I've got tent space out back. I live in a pretty secluded area, so it's pretty quiet.. Garage space and a bike jack, some tools. I'm just a few miles from the BMW MOA HQ. in Wildwood, MO.
Just send me a pm if you need a place to stay. I'll have some cold beverages ready.

Jeff

Let the GS BS begin! Caption this and capture a BS point. The one that makes me laugh the loudest wins! (only one winner between here and FB)

iguana.jpg

Let the GS BS begin! Caption this and capture a BS point. The one that makes me laugh the loudest wins! (only one winner between here and FB)

iguana.jpg

OK, this is how we will do this, I drive, you work the clutch, you the shifter, you the throttle and you the brake, naaaa we dont need no stinkin brakes

Pack'in out a here:)

I'm hit'in the road Sunday with another GSA from my neighborhood for points East:). Not sitt'in this one out IF I can get there and I have time to take r easy leaving early. A stopover at the TOR Rally is the idea for this GSA guy. Really hoping to see all come Sunday the 15th around 5PM. I ride bruised this time, but real happy to "get after" it again. I am not computer aided on the road, so I'll miss the chat until there. I Phone though:). Give me a shout if ya can as I travel, I'll call back. 559-288-2555...May need a cool spot to rest, come mid Kansas/Oklahoma. Still here for a couple more days. Later, Randy:thumb

I'm hit'in the road Sunday with another GSA from my neighborhood for points East:). Not sitt'in this one out IF I can get there and I have time to take r easy leaving early. A stopover at the TOR Rally is the idea for this GSA guy. Really hoping to see all come Sunday the 15th around 5PM. I ride bruised this time, but real happy to "get after" it again. I am not computer aided on the road, so I'll miss the chat until there. I Phone though:). Give me a shout if ya can as I travel, I'll call back. 559-288-2555...May need a cool spot to rest, come mid Kansas/Oklahoma. Still here for a couple more days. Later, Randy:thumb

You amaze me! Ride safe, my friend!

PM'd ya!

Back