• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Is there a list of seminars/presenters?

lionlady

Classes? Or is that only available after you've registered?

Also, I've heard tell that the MSF's new Advanced Riders Course (adapted from the Military Sportbike Course) would be offered, but I don't see any information on that either. The former Experienced Riders Course is now called the Basic Riders Course 2.

Details?
P

I like to know when the bike judging going to be.

I know they put out a schedule of events ahead of time for the previous nationals... I hope they do so again and if so, when will it be posted?

Thanks.

Classes? Or is that only available after you've registered?

Also, I've heard tell that the MSF's new Advanced Riders Course (adapted from the Military Sportbike Course) would be offered, but I don't see any information on that either. The former Experienced Riders Course is now called the Basic Riders Course 2.

Details?
P

You'll find details of the ARC and BRC2 in the May issue of ON - mine just arrived in the mail today.

Registration forms for the classes also included.

As for seminars listing, still waiting to see that. :whistle

Back