• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Photo Assignment: Weekend 11/29/08 Commentary

YEAH!

I was just missing having an assignment and thinking of all the fun they've been as I rode along the river road yesterday.

Thanks!!

Voni
sMiling

Thanksgiving ANARCHY

Wouldn't it be fun if we could post pictures anonymously, only to have the "players" revealed after the weekend was over?

That'd be fun!

That would be fun. I suppose if it isn't technically possible via the forum software, perhaps each week a different participant could volunteer to receive submissions via e-mail, then post all the pics in a post or posts?

One year later ... I gratefully volunteer.

Let's do a test run even though it's already started (The Glaves compound was a dead give away anyway :brow :wave) and I'll post for anyone who wants to add to:

Photo Assignment: Weekend 11/29/08 Thanksgiving Special II

You're right. The clues are too obvious. :blush

But we do have some secret locations . . .

Voni
sMiling

Vagabird. That is such a powerful portrait.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Voni

I really like henzilla's photo. :clap It's a nice shot. Showing a little of the leading bike makes a connection between the two rather than just being a picture of a lone rider. And the body position, raised arm and expression on the rider further the feeling of connection between the photographer and subject. I found the picture very expressive. Thanks, Steve.

I agree with orbitangel's post with the pictures and Voni that Vagabirds photo was the best and most thought provoking....What a tribute to his riding partner who now rides with him in his heart. Makes him a winner in any book!

and thanks for the comments Vagabird...
Steve

Back