• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Qwest Shoei Helmet....

Formerly Newenough, they've gotten a lot of my moto clothing and gear business over the years.

Great to do business with.

Did you use their sizing guide to determine your size? How does it fit? I'd be reluctant to buy a helmet I couldn't try on first.

Did you use their sizing guide to determine your size? How does it fit? I'd be reluctant to buy a helmet I couldn't try on first.

this is my third Shoei.... i would always recommend trying on a helmet first... the point of the post was what a great deal to be had...

look around...can't buy a solid color for this price.... just one of those deals... trying to spread the love....

that's all....

peace out

Back