• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Question about the Sweepstakes tickets

bmwgsrider

I know the plan was to sell 8K sweepstakes tickets. How many actual sweepstakes tickets were actually sold? I am curious if met the 8K as planned?

I can't remember the actual wording but there was a quick sweepstakes that came about after the numbers started to be called out for the "original" sweepstakes... was this quick sweepstakes only to win tickets for the "original" sweepstakes tickets or did this quick sweepstakes take away from prizes from the "original" sweepstakes as I do know that when the numbers were being called it was determined if it was the quick sweepstakes number? Just curious to how it worked.

We sold a total of 8,493 tickets.

The last chance drawing was for Superstakes tickets. These were the names that were called when we finished the first round of drawings before John Michael Montgomery. Those individuals each won five Superstakes tickets or ticket numbers. Those ticket numbers were eligible in the regular prize drawings. It did not remove any prizes from the available pool of prizes.

Hope that helps.

We sold a total of 8,493 tickets.

The last chance drawing was for Superstakes tickets. These were the names that were called when we finished the first round of drawings before John Michael Montgomery. Those individuals each won five Superstakes tickets or ticket numbers. Those ticket numbers were eligible in the regular prize drawings. It did not remove any prizes from the available pool of prizes.

Hope that helps.

Yes it does... thanks. I was wondering how it worked.

Back