• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Harmonizer

Welcome to the forum. The Harmonizer is a nice tool. As seen in the previous post, you can find other curmudgeons here.

Last run.......will there be more made?:eat

damn dude, you're making me go into curmudgeon mode again!

rather than asking a buyer if some are still avaialble or being made again, why not ask the seller/manufacturer (in this case, Grok)? Sellers usually know more about what is going on with their product than anyone else, right?
if you use the link to advrider that i posted, you'll see that there are about 59 pages in that one thread, with the most recent post being just a few days ago. Do some reading.

no, i'm not really trying to be a curmudgeon, but this internnet thing is no longer a new experience, and i'm a big believer in DIY.
You can do this!

damn dude, you're making me go into curmudgeon mode again!

rather than asking a buyer if some are still avaialble or being made again, why not ask the seller/manufacturer (in this case, Grok)? Sellers usually know more about what is going on with their product than anyone else, right?
if you use the link to advrider that i posted, you'll see that there are about 59 pages in that one thread, with the most recent post being just a few days ago. Do some reading.

no, i'm not really trying to be a curmudgeon, but this internnet thing is no longer a new experience, and i'm a big believer in DIY.
You can do this!

Dude, take a pill or something and chill out. If you don t like for people to ask questions, then stop reading the threads.

Dude, take a pill or something and chill out. If you don t like for people to ask questions, then stop reading the threads.

Actually bikerfish1100 makes an excellent point. Its makes little sense to ask questions to people who may/may not have accurate answers. The question should be directed to the source (manufacturer/distributor).

This forum is for us to help each other. Google is so you and your habits and information can be their product.

I couldn't agree more. The guy is only using the forum for what it was designed for: getting help. And last time I checked, you couldn't walk into an Autozone, or your local BMW dealership for that matter, and buy a Harmonizer. They are in production, out of production, find the guy when he is making some, etc. It is not the easiest tool to lay your hands on.

Really? Apparently you are unfamiliar with the vast knowledge Bikerfish provides the many members of this forum. Hard to take offense when he, and others, offers suggestions on how to quickly access information.

Really? Apparently you are unfamiliar with the vast knowledge Bikerfish provides the many members of this forum. Hard to take offense when he, and others, offers suggestions on how to quickly access information.

A lot of people on this forum have vast amounts of knowledge about BMWs. Bikerfish is hardly alone. But a difference is that he seems to take offense at people not having the same amount of knowledge. Check his previous posts. If I have a question, I've never recall Paul Glaves jumping down my throat that I was wasting his time. We all started out as beginners in this area. It might be good to remember that. As the other poster implies, if Bikefish feels the rest of us are irritating him, it might be good to stop reading the forum.

A lot of people on this forum have vast amounts of knowledge about BMWs. Bikerfish is hardly alone. But a difference is that he seems to take offense at people not having the same amount of knowledge. Check his previous posts. If I have a question, I've never recall Paul Glaves jumping down my throat that I was wasting his time. We all started out as beginners in this area. It might be good to remember that. As the other poster implies, if Bikefish feels the rest of us are irritating him, it might be good to stop reading the forum.

Funny, I've never got that impression when reading his posts. I guess alot depends on how one reads and perceives what's being said. Based on ks kurmudgeon's last post, he got the info he was looking for through the mode Bikerfish suggested (google).

That said, have a Merry Christmas!

Sorry that my one comment was so taken out of context. I'm real new to BMW motorcycles and now own two a 1995 r1100rsl and a vintage 1967 r50/2. My point being that when I logged onto this forum my reasons were to learn about these two bikes I own to gain more knowledge so to fit better without so many questions. I'm not new to mechanical works I've restored many vehicles in the past from Jaguar to Lotus's which I own now. My starting point with motorcycles was about 1966 when I was 13 and started by riding Honda's then to road racing Yamaha's on AFM tracks with a rd350 then to rd400 so I'm really not that much of a noob when it comes to motorcycle knowledge.
My post was to flow with the group on the subject but to also find out what and where I could get the tool everyone was talking about.
Sorry that it caused such a sh*t storm but after all we're here for fun too, yes? I'm starting to ramble on so I wish you all a Merry Christmas and safe New Year!

Steve

Back