• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Spain in March

rickatsf

Hey guys,

I'll be in Spain the first or maybe the second week of March and would like to rent a moto in Madrid for about a week. Does anyone have a recommendation for a moto rental company? I found a company called IMTBike, anyone have any experience with this rental company? Thx.

Rick

Hi Rick

Not sure it will help much but I am also going to Spain I get there on March 16th. Landing in Madrid. I got an R1200Rt waiting for me from

www.espa??aenmoto.com
Tlfn 917.321.293
E-mail: contacto@espanaenmoto.com
Agustin de Foxa s/n Estacion Chamartin
28036, Madrid, Espa??a

I've been dealing with Diego and I have to say he is being extremely helpful as I've not been there and he is suggesting routes and hotels and being all in all very helpful as I said. I've no plan and am just looking for twisty rides so far.

Todd

2008 R1200RT..... oh yeahhhhhhh you want one.......

Hi Todd,

Thx for the info. I've already made moto reservation with www.imtbike.com. I'll be in Spain the week prior and will be riding northern Spain. We should compare notes when you return.

Have fun, ride safe.

Rick

Hi Rick

Not sure it will help much but I am also going to Spain I get there on March 16th. Landing in Madrid. I got an R1200Rt waiting for me from

www.espa??aenmoto.com
Tlfn 917.321.293
E-mail: contacto@espanaenmoto.com
Agustin de Foxa s/n Estacion Chamartin
28036, Madrid, Espa??a

I've been dealing with Diego and I have to say he is being extremely helpful as I've not been there and he is suggesting routes and hotels and being all in all very helpful as I said. I've no plan and am just looking for twisty rides so far.

Todd

2008 R1200RT..... oh yeahhhhhhh you want one.......

Back