• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

T shirt design

Thank you for making a black t-shirt. Everyone "knows" that motorcycle t-shirts should be black (or some real dark color) so as not to show the grease :)

Fritzc said:
How many of those tees are printed up?
I cannot find the word Gemutlichkeit anywhere.
I did find the word Gemuthlichkeit which means Cheerfulness, or comfortableness, kindly or good natured. :dunno

Hi Fritz! Good to hear from you!

I did some research to be sure we are using the most commonly spelled version of the the word, of which there are many.
Search Google or Wikipedia for Gemutlichkeit.

In the words of the old song (which you may hear next year..)

COME ON! SING IT WITH ME! :buds

Ein Prosit,
Ein Prosit,
Die Gemutlichkeit....
Ein Prosit,
Ein Prosit,
Die Gemutlichkeit!

EINS - ZWEI - DREI - ZUPPA!

...my quick look on meaning is "cosiness". Having the .. over the U is the key to finding the word. We like this design very much and regret our inability to attend the rally this year. However, we will be getting two of these fine looking shirts. Excellent job! (if I wear the shirt but did not go to rally does that make me a poser :dunno ) -Bob

tourunigo said:
...snip... However, we will be getting two of these fine looking shirts. Excellent job! (if I wear the shirt but did not go to rally does that make me a poser :dunno ) -Bob
YES! :bliss

tb

Sue Rihn-Manke said:
COME ON! SING IT WITH ME! :buds

Ein Prosit,
Ein Prosit,
Die Gemutlichkeit....
Ein Prosit,
Ein Prosit,
Die Gemutlichkeit!

Now I feel like a beer and it's only 11:30 AM...

Me 2. I want one.
I'm going to the rally, 1277 miles, just for the T-shirt.

Confession!

Sue Rihn-Manke said:
Hi Fritz! Good to hear from you!

I did some research to be sure we are using the most commonly spelled version of the the word, of which there are many.
Search Google or Wikipedia for Gemutlichkeit.

I'll confess my German Dictionary is 129 years old.
I should have known you all would have double and triple checked the spelling on such an important issue. (Fritz)

Die Gemutlichkeit!

On Zuppa, we used to pick up the tables in a dance hall my wife and I used to go to. We raised the tables over our heads with pitchers of beer on them. I never saw one of them fall or spill!!! (Fritz) :german

I kinda liked Burnszilla's design - Would buy it too.

Tessler just sent me a sneak peak of the Rally T-Shirt design...
285029537_c5f01e56e2.jpg

I think he has out done himself once again.

If Burnszilla actually made some of those, I would probably buy that in addtion to the official one.

How about making the official one available in red?? Please??

David Tang
K1200RS
Toronto

Wowzers!

I am so late with this.
This will be my first National, very excited.
Great job with the shirt design, S & T, I want at least two.

COOL!

Peace.

Wez

Not to be mean, but I hope the national rallies logo will be better then the past few years... especially last year. The logos in my opinion haven’t been to good at all for the past-coupled years.... As soon as I seen the logo on the shirts for the BMWMOA nationals in vermont. No way I was going to spend my money on that... Hopfully this year will be better. Hopfully see everyone there :)

------------------------------- Edit

Just seen the design. I'm definitely getting one this year, or two :) Es ist SEHR gut! :german

Cool T

What a cool looking t-shirt design!! To echo an earlier post, please have plenty of XXL for us big boyz.........................:brow

Back