• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

All Rally Locations By State

grafikfeat

Here are all the past rally locations by city name not venue up to and including 2012.
If you happen to know the venue feel free to move the blue marker to that venue.

I was just wondering where they've been in the past and felt compelled to share w/ those whom have also wondered.

If this map exists elsewhere... Well... Now there are two. ;^)

~ Jim

<iframe width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" src="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&hl=en&ie=UTF8&msid=207294355320376977862.0004a913322f15f85a6ce&ll=37.857507,-97.119141&spn=33.112751,56.25&z=4&output=embed"></iframe><br /><small>View <a href="http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msa=0&hl=en&ie=UTF8&msid=207294355320376977862.0004a913322f15f85a6ce&ll=37.857507,-97.119141&spn=33.112751,56.25&z=4&source=embed" style="color:#0000FF;text-align:left">BMWMOA Rally Sites</a> in a larger map</small>

Last edited:
I did; still got nothing.
I don't know Mark, there have been some times lately where some members can see what others can't. It seems to right itself the next day. When I click on GrafikFeat's link in his first post, it brings up the same map with blue markers indicating the site. Maybe tomorrow for ya.

Please include the circle where 50 % of our membership resides.

And that matters because? Population densities have historically been heavier east of the Big Muddy with a few exceptions, wouldn't expect differently for the MOA population.

I have no dog in the hunt, just wonderin' :scratch

Map worked for me....very cool.

I'm bummed now, because a few of the past rally sites were quite close to me...but I wasnt BMW friendly then. =(

:banghead

And that matters because? Population densities have historically been heavier east of the Big Muddy with a few exceptions, wouldn't expect differently for the MOA population.

I think its more Midwest, I saw the map once.

Looks to me like it's time for ND, SD, NE, KS, or OK. That hole in the map is pretty big. :)

Pretty big hole in the map where Ar, La. Miss, Al. and Ga are too, but it's hot down here in July:banghead, unless we move it to sometime in the Spring-just sayin'

I don't know Mark, there have been some times lately where some members can see what others can't. It seems to right itself the next day. When I click on GrafikFeat's link in his first post, it brings up the same map with blue markers indicating the site. Maybe tomorrow for ya.

You're right. Now that it's tomorrow it works. Go figure.

Pretty big hole in the map where Ar, La. Miss, Al. and Ga are too, but it's hot down here in July:banghead, unless we move it to sometime in the Spring-just sayin'

:ha -- wise guy!

the swamp scooters were up in PA. they actually looked fairly comfortable!

ian

Please include the circle where 50 % of our membership resides.

the research on this shows that the majority of members will only travel 500 miles or less to a rally.

the research on this shows that the majority of members will only travel 500 miles or less to a rally.

I have had a self imposed 500 mile limit since I got my first BMW about 15 years ago. Due to medical conditions at home and possible emergencies, I don't want to be more than one long day from home. I have only been able to attend 4 MOA Rallies and 3 RA Rallies. The RA Rally in Birmingham and this year's MOA Rally in Bloomsburg were both just barely inside my mileage limit. The RA Rally at the Biltmore and the MOA Rally in Johnson City were well under a tank of gas away.

Ken

:ha -- wise guy!

the swamp scooters were up in PA. they actually looked fairly comfortable!

ian

Ian, it was actually cooler down here in La. while the rally was going on than it was in Bloomsburg. Temps were in the high 70s to mid 80s but some rain.

Back