• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2003 K1200GT Rider

Jeffrey1976

Bought mine in 2009 as my first bike. I love it! I just joined the club this week looking for more info on bikes and the roadside assistance is nice too. I'm a member of BMW Norcal Club in the Bay Area of CA. Last year I put 13k on the bike and loved every mile. If you're near Livermore, CA send me an e-mail. jeffrey.omps@gmail.com

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've been enjoying the bike.

If you haven't looked around the forum yet, there's a couple of places you should look into. In the Garage Section, you'll find a forum that focuses on the Wedge K-Bikes. Any technical questions can be posed there. Also, to get in touch with others in your region, check out the post in your specific region at the Regional forum for The West. There you can see where people are getting together and met up with others in your part of the state.

Have fun!

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've been enjoying the bike.

If you haven't looked around the forum yet, there's a couple of places you should look into. In the Garage Section, you'll find a forum that focuses on the Wedge K-Bikes. Any technical questions can be posed there. Also, to get in touch with others in your region, check out the post in your specific region at the Regional forum for The West. There you can see where people are getting together and met up with others in your part of the state.

Have fun!

I believe the 2003 K1200GT is the Brick engine, so he would need to look in the Flying Brick K-Bikes forum, not the Wedge.

I believe the 2003 K1200GT is the Brick engine, so he would need to look in the Flying Brick K-Bikes forum, not the Wedge.

Ooops...you're probably right! I can't keep these newer models straight. I saw that the Wedge forum had posts about K1300GT bikes so I thought it was the same area. Mea culpa...

Welcome to the family. We are glad to have you here and look forward to reading more of your posts.

A pic of you and your bike is always appreciated so we can put a face with a name and drool over your new bike.

Ride Well
Ride Often
Ride to Eat

Back