• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

pittsburgh howdy!

D

disconnected

some folks call me disconnected..

My name is Greg and I ride a R1100GS and I love it! :bikes

Hope to meet some of you soon.

I recently sent in an application to form a new BMW charter club in the Pittsburgh Mid-Atlantic region we can be found at www.meetup.com/gsdirtbagz .

Hope your well!!

Cheers,

greg

Welcome Greg,

I rode through your area...well sort of...last summer. I have in-laws in the New Castle area. Pretty place to ride...in the summer.

Hiya Shag!!!! figured I would know somebody sooner or later.

greg

:clap

Hi Greg!

We get out your way at least once each year on the bikes. My inlaws live south of you in Point Marion (just before Morgantown, WV). Maybe you can show us some GS roads next time.

Yes indeed.!!! WV has some of the best roads in the Country... IMO!!!

Hi Greg!

We get out your way at least once each year on the bikes. My inlaws live south of you in Point Marion (just before Morgantown, WV). Maybe you can show us some GS roads next time.

Back