• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Who's starting off in or passing through Connecticut?

Woodie said:
I'm leaving home around 8 or so, should be at Canton Cycles by 9:30 or so, then on to the North!

Woodie - glad to hear you've got a plan! You have PM from me. Sorry it didn't work out.

Some of us made it!

Met with one other guy (K1100)..had a nice ride. Missed the folks in Great Barrington, (directionally challenged finding the school, arrived there about 11:10 or so). Fair amount of construction/traffic along Route 7. Did well by cutting over to 116.

Hope to ride w/ folks tomorrow into Canada. :D

Did it solo

I ended up making the trip by myself -- used the Taconic Parkway to eat up some miles early on, but it still took me almost 8 hours. A great ride, though. I'm staying at the Green Mountain Inn in Stowe, about to head over to the rally now --

lcarlson

Back