• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Can't renew this year

OSAIYID

List of BMW Dealers in the US

I just bought a new 1200GS, 2 weeks ago. Guess what? With the bike's paperwork, one gets list of BMW Dealers in Fiji, New Zealand, and even in Indonesia, in fact the whole world, EXCEPT the US.

Does anyone have any idea what drove BMWUSA to that kind of policy towards its' customers? Is US not it's biggest market?

osaiyid said:
I just bought a new 1200GS, 2 weeks ago. Guess what? With the bike's paperwork, one gets list of BMW Dealers in Fiji, New Zealand, and even in Indonesia, in fact the whole world, EXCEPT the US.

Does anyone have any idea what drove BMWUSA to that kind of policy towards its' customers? Is US not it's biggest market?

BMWAG puts that booklet in the packet in Germany. Your dealer should have the BMWNA dealer booklets and should have put one in your packet with the other one, owners manual, warranty info, etc.

BMW US Dealer list

cjack said:
BMWAG puts that booklet in the packet in Germany. Your dealer should have the BMWNA dealer booklets and should have put one in your packet with the other one, owners manual, warranty info, etc.

Jack,

They used to. Apparently not anymore. The reason given is that in the US Dealer's change too frequently.

Omar

osaiyid said:
Jack,

They used to. Apparently not anymore. The reason given is that in the US Dealer's change too frequently.

Omar

OK. I know the last one was printed in '03 and if the dealer ran out of them, then there are none. Maybe they will print another updated one soon.
But, the point is that BMWUSA (really BMWNA) doesn't expect the one that BMWAG puts in the packet to help you...it's just there.

Last edited:
List of dealers?

LOL I can't even get an OWNERS manual!!! :banghead

There is a .gpx file that has all the coord's for US Dealers, I loaded them in as waypoints in my 276C, works great!

I can mail the file if you'd like.

76650 said:

There is a .gpx file that has all the coord's for US Dealers, I loaded them in as waypoints in my 276C, works great!

Yes, please. Is this kept updated?

Omar

76650 said:

One owner's manual comes with the bike and they can be ordered for $25 each.

Back