• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post A Picture of Your Thumper

Sometimes they get tired.

View attachment 49743

Seems like it is a common trait! Pic stolen from Visian but: Go soothingly through the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon. I don't see the grease mud in that pic. :dunno

Punkin_sand-XL.jpg

My first BMW

CJ New Ride_BMW F650.jpg

Picked up this 2012 BMW 650GS last year in Maine. Since I now have a Fly'n Brick as well, will probably be shipping the Thumper down to Costa Rica to ride at the end of this season.

2001 F650GS with YZ fork conversion and 21" front wheel, Seat Concepts seat, PIAA halogens, RotoPax attached to the panniers (used primarily as platform for stickers), TKC80 up front, Heidenau K60 rear, running both the Garmin 680T w/ USA topo and Garmin 60CSx with Great Lakes topo. I ride the gravel in NE Wisconsin and the UP of Michigan. It is a poor trail bike and a poor road bike, but the perfect combination, .... all bikes are a compromise.

Attachments

• DSCN1686001.jpg
    DSCN1686001.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 386
My first bike

File Aug 02, 5 50 25 PM.jpg

I never did get around to naming her. I should have drawn the Disney character Thumper on her.

Back