• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post A Picture of Your Thumper

My wife's new CS

My newly licensed better half just bought her first bike -- an '03 F650CS. I love my trusty K75S, but I've got to admit that her little bike is a real blast. Here she is about to explore the convolutions of our suburban Washington, DC neighborhood.

Attachments

• Lynnie_takeoff_web.jpg
    Lynnie_takeoff_web.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 1,008
F650ST, New to Me

Now I can post in 3 picture forums. Hard to top the new F800 pics, but what the heck, here are some already familiar models, but probably not normally seen together in the same garage. Picked up the 97 F650ST in January with only 940 miles on it.

Attachments

• PICT0231-1.JPG
    PICT0231-1.JPG
    139.9 KB · Views: 1,066
Post a picture of your thumper

ArcticCircle4-1.jpg

Annie, welcome,,,

Very nice first post, very nice bike, I hope you keep all 50 of those horses well groomed and in a nice stable.

Many sMiles and many miles down the road of adventure... :clap

Someone bought a new bike today.

Damn test rides :D

Wow, what a bike, floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee, hits the trails like a thoroughbred on barry bonds juice... :laugh

185020417-M.jpg

185020569-M.jpg

185020324-M.jpg

All that and it cruises along at 70+ vibration free :D

The bike is new to me....too much life going on to ride, will post a new one when we get out there together. Just wanted to say hello! ;)

tupperware.jpg

F650 Cs

Here is my CS parked in the alley. I purchased it used and put 8K miles on it commutting the first year. I had to stopped riding the end of January because of the snow. Then started back up the end of March. This year I am investigating getting a third wheel for the winter riding season. Jay from Dauntless said that he only has made on mount kit for a CS. Now I may be the second.

Attachments

• F650 in the Alley.jpg
    F650 in the Alley.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,032
Rae Rides

205380565-L.jpg

205380667-L.jpg

With just a few weekends of riding under my belt, I'm loving this sweet little bike.
Thanks, Beemerfan, for selling me such a great first bike!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The Little Scooter on the Prairee

My first post and howdy to all. July 07, near Limon, CO.:wave

Attachments

• IMG_0700_2.jpg
    IMG_0700_2.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 966
205380565-L.jpg

205380667-L.jpg

With just a few weekends of riding under my belt, I'm loving this sweet little bike.
Thanks, Beemerfan, for selling me such a great first bike!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Rae, welcome to you too. Very nice bike, I wish they still imported the CS. I think BMW marketing has missed an opportunity to sell many bikes to beginners and those that are looking for the ultimate commuter... :wave

Back