• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Young Riders

M

moa84843

Somehow I cannot find any information on the young riders program for the National Rally. My son who is a beginning rider is very interested in what might be scheduled.

:bolt

It's a great idea to get riders started young if their parents are ok with the whole concept :thumb. It does teach responsibility for themselves and others.
The young riders programs are worth the effort for any organization, as young people are the future. :D

Thanks for the link.

Maybe I am just web site challenged, but I still cannot find anything about Camp Gears on the Rally web site. :buds

moa84843 said:
Maybe I am just web site challenged, but I still cannot find anything about Camp Gears on the Rally web site. :buds

Sorry, I thought it would be there already. There should be some in a few daze.

Thanks for your patience. Paul and I are working on information for Camp Gears Vermont as we speak. :type :type

It should be up in the next couple of days. After that please email me if you have any other questions and/or suggestions. We want this to be the most fun ever!

Voni
sMiling
:groovy :groovy :groovy

VT recreation

iRene said:
Don't forget the regional fave passtime... COW TIPPING.

As long as it doesn't involve "Gummikuhs", it's all in good fun. Might just have to be incorporated in the Field Events.

Friedle

Back