• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Looking for WV Rally Vendor

guitarian

There was a vendor at the rally I'm trying to find. They had a trailer/booth in the back parking lot and sold Nolan Helmets (among other things). I cannot remember their name. I have tried unsuccessfully to find a Rally vendor list on the MOA site. If anyone has any guesses (or better still, a vendor space floor plan) please let me know. They sell an adapter to allow Nolan helmets to be used with normal helmet locks. I meant to pick one up before I left, but didn't make it back over.
Thanks

Last edited:
Rally Vendors

I can't help you with the specific names, but you might try contacting the Charleston Commercial Vendor Committee Chair, Sam Munn at samjmunn@aol.com

I don't know if Sam is on this Forum to see this request.

And please remember to thank Sam for doing a great job with the record number of vendors who came to Charleston this year.

Back