• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

2005 Rally in Vegas?

Haha Boxergrrlie nice addition to your earlier post,even if your new found flame Pat obscures me in the pool.That is not going to stop me buying you a margarita.
I remember Pat Boone as an actor climbing out of a tree holding a sheep in front of him so the nuns who were strolling by would not see his altogetherness.The movie was Journey to the Centre of the Earth(I think). He and the other actor-James Mason?- had just been blown out of the centre by volcanic eruptions or something.There were dragons and such down there.
:D

Hmm. Never saw it. Never even HEARD of the guy til' reading this thread. But hey - margaritas, guys in speedos, motorcycles - it's all good. Even Winnipeg.....

;)

Attachments

• 144003.1010.a.jpg
    144003.1010.a.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 256
(Blush) You will never catch me in a speedo,I hope,BG!!
You are one talented surfer to find that movie so quickly;and I am pleased to see my memory did not fail me,it WAS James Mason.
Now'some popcorn and lets watch it!!:thumb

Acts

qoute from page 1
----------------------------------------
At this time the names of Rich Little, Marti Rossi (if he is still alive at the time) and some big name magician are in the mix. For music, Tom Jones and Englebert Humperdink have expressed interest.

who the hell are these "acts"? Magician? There are only a few things I need to disappear - beer, food, and .....

and yet another quote showing distaste for the BMW youth from Yankee beemers?

I have a lot of respect for a lot of different people, but you got to realize, the BMW family has a wide range in age. Lets get some real rock and roll up in "Sin City" and not distance ourselves.

Your intrepid reporters, Team KBasa, are in Las Vegas at this very moment, investigating the accomodations and beer tent entertainment. Full report later.

Attachments

• mvc-556f.jpg
    mvc-556f.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 190
Re: Acts

RoxsterSD said:
qoute from page 1
----------------------------------------
At this time the names of Rich Little, Marti Rossi (if he is still alive at the time) and some big name magician are in the mix. For music, Tom Jones and Englebert Humperdink have expressed interest

who the hell are these "acts"? Magician? There are only a few things I need to disappear - beer, food, and .....

Lets get some real rock and roll up in "Sin City" and not distance ourselves.

Roxster I bet you were going to say,make the wiener disappear??
Good thing Kbasa is on the job.I bet he will rustle up the Eagles or at least Glenn Frey for entertainment.You dudes from California will be very pleased wqith the entertainment and ""air conditioned!!"" camping spaces at Las Vegas in 2005!!!:D

Bathing facilities seem to be spacious.

921442-M.jpg

It'll be nice to have something besides golf carts for the security folks. Volunteers should be easy to get.

921435-M.jpg

Be sure to spray your bike with an effective broad spectrum herbicide before you go to Las Vegas. They have a strange form of ivy growing there.

921460-M.jpg

LV Rally location

On the way to the Top o' the Rockies Rally this July my buddy & I passed through LV - it was 114 deg. F. and not much fun sitting at the long lights breathing cage fumes. However, we can't afford (time or $$) to go to the east or Canada, so count us in. We'd rather brave the heat of LV in summer than miss out altogether.

Attachments

• hothere.jpg
    hothere.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 272
KBasa said:
Be sure to spray your bike with an effective broad spectrum herbicide before you go to Las Vegas. They have a strange form of ivy growing there.

Ah yes Kbasa ,velly crever...but if you rook crosery,you will see,that is not a BMW...it Rooks rike it COULD be...a Hawdley-Davidson..

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

This thread is a humorous thread. Las Vegas in July is a hot place and most of the folks on motorcycles would pop in the heat.

Over.

:)

The real site

Greetings,

Just so you know the real site will be just fine. Actually it is fantastic.

It is not in a parking garage in Vegas, however the board and the Rally and Events committee got a real kick out of this thread.

Best,

Back