• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2005 Rally in Vegas?

Vegas Ralley

I cannot think of a better place to have a ralley. As I lived there for almost 25 years I will be glad to lead day tours around Vegas, I doube there is a road within 500 miles of the city that I have not been on.

KBasa said:
Alaska? Sounds a long way away, Scott.

;)

You aren't getting all practical on us now that you're running for president are you? ;) Also a nice thing about Vegas will be all that free beer you can drink, as long as you can last at the gambling tables!

jgr451 said:
What are you running for president of,Kbasa?

Or is that just another nasty rumour?

I really don't think it's appropriate for me to discuss this here, but if you look in your copy of ON you'll see.

Back