• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

I just can't wait!

V

vidking

There's no snow on the ground. The temperature today in Knoxville is 60 degrees. And still, all I can think about is getting on my bike and heading for New England. Long summer days, mild summer temps, twisty mountain roads, and a BMW national rally. I'm there already in my mind. How about you?

Me, too, though we have snow on the ground.

But with highs predicted to be in the 50's it doesn't have a chance to stick around long.

Dreaming of Vermont and places beyond . . .

Voni
sMiling

Snow on the ground in CT still...I'm lining up my group and getting them revved up for the ride...A good excuse for me to buy some new gear - a tent in particular. My canadian buddies may make the scene also. They asked me if there will be beer there to which I replied "Es gibt das viel feine deutsche Bier, zum zu trinken!"

Warm in Minnesota...

It's been a mild winter so far here up in northern Minnesota (Nevis). I can hardly wait for the riding season. I've been doing some serious route planning to Vermont and so far it looks like a pretty much out/back route through Sault Ste. Marie on to Montreal and south to Essex Junction. This should be a good ride and will cover a lot of roads where I have never been. See ya there!

Jim

Back