• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Classified board?

It's OK Greg.....I know you have....

GregFeeler said:
Whoa, Jim - we're trying to shoot for higher standards than that here! :D

Just trying to cut you some slack......

Jut tell everyone it will be ready when it's ready....

And there will be no bonus money $$$ for an early launch....

Just a great sense of accomplishment.....

And probably a bunch of crap from someone....for any little problem...

But not worth worrying about....

Just let her rip.......

Man, we have things to sell...don't you know..... :newtoy

Me too!

JimBud said:
Man, we have things to sell...don't you know..... :newtoy

Boy, I hear THAT! I was going through my bike parts the other day and figure I've got maybe two sets of tires in stuff I don't need and can sell. How much better does it get than new tires and a full tank of gas?
:groovy

GregFeeler said:
Boy, I hear THAT! I was going through my bike parts the other day and figure I've got maybe two sets of tires in stuff I don't need and can sell. How much better does it get than new tires and a full tank of gas?
:groovy

Don't forget attractive co-pilot.

:kiss

[voiceover] in theaters now, broke back beemer. a tale of two men who love exploring curves, and have iron butts.

[fade to two dudes admiring motorcycles.]

rider one: i like kbikes.

rider two: me too, jugs are gross!

rider one: wanna do a saddlesore tomorrow?

rider two: arent we due for a bun burner?

rider one: [giggles]

[voiceover] finally, the world of long distance motorcycle riding and all the innuendo its vernacular brings, comes to a theater near you. watch as these two men take long rides away from their wives, and find that they have much more in common than their trusty steeds. look for it in a theater near you!

:hide

username said:
[voiceover] finally, the world of long distance motorcycle riding and all the innuendo its vernacular brings, comes to a theater near you. watch as these two men take long rides away from their wives, and find that they have much more in common than their trusty steeds. look for it in a theater near you!

:hide

You'd better hide! :nra

KBasa said:
Yep. We've still got about ten weeks left in this quarter.

Second day of the second quarter, so can we have an update on what was presented at the board meeting and the status.

:wave A very friendly question from a wonderer :wave

M1ka said:
Second day of the second quarter, so can we have an update on what was presented at the board meeting and the status.

:wave A very friendly question from a wonderer :wave

Flea market will be launching any day now...

p.s. The board meeting is this coming weekend.

Hurry UP!

As much as I like the flea market and it works, having to wait 2 months in an attempt to sell an item I know a fellow or fella rider can't live without in this age of "e" is to long.

I've had most of my garage stuff hanging around for years, what's a couple of more months.
When the online market hits I'll have to post all my stuff. What will i do with all the room. Plus you know if you sell it, you'll need it next week. pLEASE don't hurry I can't handle anymore stress in my life. :bottle

It's almost ready for beta testing.

I saw some prototype views of it and it's pretty slick.

Isnt this the second Quarter?

Lets see that trading post!!!

Or is just halftime ? :twirl I wanna buy some Other peoples stuff!! :bliss

its being Beta tested meaning The BOD is getting all the the good stuff.....

kidding...

but how hard can it be?

Mr. Cynical

Back