• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

alpinestars jackets?

clinto

I was just checking out Alpinestars Drystar jackets. I'm looking to replace my Joe Rocket. Can anyone tell me about their experiences with the Alpinestar brand? Quality? Value? etc.

thanks!

alpinestars jackets

I bought an Alpinestars Hero Jacket because the color was different, tan or buckskin.

I was disappointed in the jacket. Sent it back after only a day or two of use. It lacked proper venting and was lined with a permanent quilted liner that made it too warm for days above 60 degrees. I also thought the leather looked too much like cheap leather (which it wasn't) or vinyl.

Love their boots, though.

Back