• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2017 MOA Int'l Rally: SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH Anyone hauling bikes from Northeast?

xardoz

My girlfriend and I are interested in attending our first Rally next year, her a 2014' R1200RT me a 2016. Neither of us has the vacation time to ride there an back and be able to spend any time riding in the area so I was wanting to see if any one knows of folks hauling bikes to and from the Rally. We are in PA and would ride a reasonable distance to drop the bikes off and pickup..... Also if anyone knows of a more appropriate venue to post this please let me know.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum! It's a little early, but hopefully someone may be traveling your direction. Have fun at the rally!!

Thought I would bump this up. If this could be arranged I would be very interested. Also looking at Eagle Rider rental although the mileage allotment would be used up pretty quickly.

Staten Island NY to Salt Lake

I will be traveling from Staten Island to Salt Lake......
Flying out July 12 back July 19
Anyone hauling bikes please notify Thank you
Matt s 19174007356:)

After investigating several carriers from NJ to Utah found that HAULBIKES came in at $960 ROUNDTRIP
This quote is $340 to $540 less than several other carriers I investigated.
Perhaps we can get a better rate if we have more bikes
PLEASE CALL ME ASAP IF INTERESTED
THANK YOU

Last edited:
Central New Jersey

Same here. Flying out July 8 and flying back July 16. Need to send my 2015 GSAW Adventure there and back.

Back