• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New GS owner in Arizona

bigtuna23

Hey- waiting on my new 2017 R1200 GSA to be delivered here in Arizona... Looking forward to exploring the backcountry and meeting new riders

Welcome aboard bigtuna:wave

Hope the wait isn't tooooooooooo long!
When I see 2017...makes my 09GSA seem pretty old. Post a pic in Wetheads when you get to take one.

Welcome Aboard

Welcome to the club and the forum - I'd also like to see a pic of that thing

Thanks for being a member!

Welcome here and to the GS... you'll love it!

I'd like to introduce you to an MOA chartered club that is into adventure riding.... the GS Giants.

In addition to an active social community, members of the club put on riding events throughout the year. The next one is in Colorado, then Ohio, then Tennessee.

The GS Giants welcome riders of all brands of adventure bikes and all levels of riding skills. Guaranteed you'll find many like-minded friends here.

Ian

Welcome to Arizona! If you like to really ride, ride with the RIM RIDERS!!!!
We have a facebook page and you can hook up with a ride quickly!

Back