Thread: Help with Forum Search

Help with Forum Search

I'm trying to search the forum for any one that has commented on, or published a thread about the BMW Performance Center Off-Road school in Greer SC. I keep typing very search terms that make sense to me and I get pages of completely unrelated information. I can't even figure out which forum I should look in (or post in) about my experiences with any kind of motorcycle training. I'd kinda think that might be a big sub-forum type of thing? I'm I just missing it or what am I doing wrong?
    2012 K1600GT, Vermillion Red (for the epic road trips) (gone but not forgotten)
    2013 S1000RR, Granite Gray (for the track)
    2014 KLR 650, White/Black (for the TAT)
    2016 R1200GS Triple Black (for all of it)

The forum specific search tools are tough to use. I've gotten good results using google's site search. Go to google and type the following:

site:http://bmwmoa.org BMW Performance Center

See if that doesn't help. You can put quotes around the search terms to force results that are exactly that.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PittsDriver View Post
    I'm trying to search the forum for any one that has commented on, or published a thread about the BMW Performance Center Off-Road school in Greer SC. I keep typing very search terms that make sense to me and I get pages of completely unrelated information. I can't even figure out which forum I should look in (or post in) about my experiences with any kind of motorcycle training. I'd kinda think that might be a big sub-forum type of thing? I'm I just missing it or what am I doing wrong?
    You will do best to pick a word that is not common but part of what you are looking for. In this case I went with Greer and got this thread that may help-
    http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread....ighlight=greer
    There were many others that may help as well.
    OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200