• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Tapatalk login

jnrugg

None of the search results have helped.
Can't login to the site with tapatalk.
I did email the person in one of the posts with no answer.
It is more convenient to use tapatalk then the Web site.
This is a Samsung S7. I did clear the cache as well.
No issues with Advrider.

TIA

There's not been much talk about issues with tapatalk. The discussions have been kept here:

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?50069-Tapatalk-access

Check with the latest threads in November 2015 and see if there's anything there that will help. Let us know what you find out! :thumb

It is more convenient to use tapatalk then the Web site.

Never having even been in front of tapatalk, I can't imagine anything being easier than using a "regular" browser. :scratch

The forum is not showing you using Tapatalk at this time. I would suggest a logout of the forum and the MOA home page (if logged into the HP). Then I would shut off the S7 and upon the re-start of the S7, then try to login to the forum.

As Kurt mentioned, I also don't understand the need for Tapatalk. I have asked and my questioned has never been answered :dunno
To each his own.
Gary

The forum is not showing you using Tapatalk at this time. I would suggest a logout of the forum and the MOA home page (if logged into the HP). Then I would shut off the S7 and upon the re-start of the S7, then try to login to the forum.

As Kurt mentioned, I also don't understand the need for Tapatalk. I have asked and my questioned has never been answered :dunno
To each his own.
Gary

Tapatalk is an App. Tapatalk lets you view all of your forums in one place. Also, App's are much easier to use on a smart phone than a web browser. An App's content is specifically designed for a smart phone. Apps' and smart phone's are like PB&J, made for each other. The MOA needs an App !! Especially if they want to encourage younger members to join. It is an App world, the next generation only knows App's. Why do you think the big companies (Target, Google, etc.) all have their own App's?, because the web is yesterdays technology.

Tapatalk is an App. Tapatalk lets you view all of your forums in one place. Also, App's are much easier to use on a smart phone than a web browser. An App's content is specifically designed for a smart phone. Apps' and smart phone's are like PB&J, made for each other. The MOA needs an App !! Especially if they want to encourage younger members to join. It is an App world, the next generation only knows App's. Why do you think the big companies (Target, Google, etc.) all have their own App's?, because the web is yesterdays technology.
Yes, I know what it is.......From a technical standpoint, I'm not groovin' on App's for App's sake. Again, I'm not for "cluttering up" software. I guess someday I will run across someone that has it on their "mobile" device and I'll get a better feel for it. Currently, I have the same view on a "mobile" device that I have on a regular computer although some of what I need to do is more difficult on the mobile platform.
Thanks.
Gary

There's not been much talk about issues with tapatalk. The discussions have been kept here:

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread.php?50069-Tapatalk-access

Check with the latest threads in November 2015 and see if there's anything there that will help. Let us know what you find out! :thumb

Never having even been in front of tapatalk, I can't imagine anything being easier than using a "regular" browser. :scratch

I have been through the postings, though I didn't see that there were multiple pages.
Logged out, rebooted phone, reinstalled, reset password, nothing worked.
Left another PM to have some magical password reset and have not heard back.

I want to use this because when I am in front of a computer it usually means I am at work. But I always have my phone with me.
Reading postings on the web site on the phone is tedious at best. With Tapatalk it's like reading emails.
I can also see updates to forums I am more interested in, if I want to look at others I can open a browser.

Still unable to Log-in

I am still unable to log in via Tapatalk, yet I can log in easily on the website via my browser. As far as I know, the forum administrator has to enable the tapatalk log-in.

Could someone at MOA do this please? :banghead

I don't know much if anything about tapatalk, but others seem to be using it just fine. Look at this post by Ted Moyer...he was using tapatalk:

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread...Contest-News&p=1066011&viewfull=1#post1066011

You can also go to the screen that shows the users that are online. If you page through that, you'll see a number of people are accessing the forum via tapatalk. So, it would seem that it has been turned on.

http://forums.bmwmoa.org/online.php

Ted has helped others out in the past...maybe drop him a Private Message and ask him to look into it. But things should be good to go.

Back