• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Air Horn Kit

B

bakrd

I just had an air horn kit put on my '02GS Adventure done as a prototype for most oilheads. The sound is awesome, like a big truck, and right now! The kit will be put together by Rivco Products who have made many add ons for the chrome league of Hondas and Harleys. After many years of badgering (no pun intended as we are in Wisconsin) I had the owner, Rich, try a set-up for BMW's. I am more than satisfied in the result.

With the usual disclaimers I have no financial interest in Rivco but am totally satisfied with their product.

Rich took pictures and is trying to put together a kit for all oilheads, info can be found at www.rivcoproducts.com.

Need help locating an air horn for my 01 GS, nothing specific for it on Rivco website. Any help is much appreciated.

They were just putting a kit together using my bike as a prototype, they have the horns pictured in their catalog but I don't know if they are on their website. You can e-mail them or call 1-888-801-8222 and mention where you saw the info.

On the Rivco website if you go to BMW and then under R1150r Ithey show the horns ,or a darn near equivalent, although mine were rated at 128-130 dec.

Back