Thread: Heinrich tank tool box lid

Heinrich tank tool box lid

Just picked up a 9 or 10 gallon Heinrich tank over the weekend. It has the large tool box . The led is missing. If someone might have the one or know where I can find one . Any help would be great. Thanks

I havn't a clue on where to buy one. I have a couple of buddies who can probably fabricate a good acceptable lid if needed.

If you want something to fit until you actually find an original "Oldtimers" is actually making a large tank looking cover out of plastic to fit over a standard tank just for "the look". Don't ask me why? But it does have a real lid on it and when painted you can't tell the difference between this toupee fake tank and a real one sitting right next to it. See if they'll sell you just the lid?
    It's a recent active subject over on the vintage site, VBMWMOA so go there and check it out.

Tool cover.

Here are a few photos of the tank thats on my R90/6.

IMG_5376.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_5378.jpg

I believe it's a 9 gallon version. There is a sticker that has Typ Fuhrmann1 on it.

I could take photos of the lid with a tape measure next to it, if that would help.

Bill
    Last edited by tanker4me; 05-22-2016 at 10:54 PM.