• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

MOA Getaway - Black River Falls, Wisconsin - September 30-October 1, 2016

Black Rivers Falls camping

Could the moa have Jack Ripe and his mother in laws check out camping areas around black river falls have heard good things about ncn campground

Last edited:
The last issue of MOA magazine had two great articles on the Black River Falls roads and what routes to look for.

Thanks to Motogoloco mapping, I have the routes figured out and loaded on my GPS.
( Basecamp has to be one of worst pieces of software ever conceived in MHO.)

It should be some great riding in the "driftless area".

We live in the Chicago area and built a cabin in the heart of the Driftless Zone a few years ago. This is the view from our cabin, just outside of Prairie du Chien:

BB View.jpg

The articles in Owners News did a nice job of hitting the highlights. One thing that's nearly impossible to comprehend is the endless array of amazing roads in this part of the country. There are thousands and thousands of miles of paved county and township roads that meander through ancient valleys and top off on river ridges. Twisties galore. For sheer riding pleasure, I don't think there's anyplace in the U.S. that compares. Great roads abound and traffic is light.

For a little more on the Driftless Zone, take a half hour to watch this documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn_DOPumFkU

Attachments

• Cabin View.jpg
    Cabin View.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Back