Thread: Flea Market Web Site

Alpharetta, GA

Flea Market Web Site

I look at an ad in the forum and try to click on the link to see the original listing. I get an error message from Panjo that it cannot load because my browser is ver. 9 or earlier. I have IE 11.
    Gary White

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    The Panjo format has experienced a number of issues. A quick check on this problem would be to try from a different computer.
    Let us know. I'm not sure when Panjo checked in last.
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

San Antonio, TX
    I'm probably not a good one to check, but I just went to the forum market place listing (which I what I think you were talking about), found an ad, then clicked on the link to see the original listing. The first few I clicked on indicated that the item was not listed or might not be available anymore. I kept clicking...finally found one which took me back to Panjo so I could see the listing. I'm running Win10 and their Edge browser, so I'm not sure what it really says. But the feature still seems to work.

As Gary, suggested try it out on another computer.
    Kurt -- Forum Administrator ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

SW Iowa
    I use Firefox and Windows 8.1
    I checked 4 ads in the forum. 3 of the ads I was able to click on the Panjo link and was able to see the original ad.
    On the GS Pivot Pegz, I got the Could Not Find message.
    Lee 2011 K1300S
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT