Thread: cee bailey's plug

NW suburban chgo

Thumbs up cee bailey's plug

I told 'em I would, so here I go....unless the moderator tells me I can't plug them. And I have no idea which area of the forum might be most apropos.
    I have no connection whatsoever to the company.

Bought a set of bag liners from Cee Baileys in anticipation of a trip. One of the zippers failed on the very first try at re-closing it. Called them and said, "I'm leaving tomorrow, can I just use the bag for a few days and then return it?" "Sure. Good idea," said Jose. Got home and called again for an RTV #, and Jose said they'll just send a replacement and I should keep the 'bad' one. It's not worth it to them to return the bag.

Just to be completely honest, imho, the zippers aren't exactly the sturdiest under the sun, but they seem like they'll probably last for some time with anything other than rough treatment. The bags themselves work exactly as you might expect.

Pretty darned good customer service, I'd say. You go, Cee Bailey's!

also, anyone want a free right side R1100RT bag? you pay shipping
    We might as well walk. ~ Adam Guettel The Light In The Piazza
    used to own: 1982 R100T, 1984 R65, 1986K75C, 1997 R1100RT, R850R, K75S, 1978 R100RS... what was I thinking?

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Always good to hear a nice report
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

998 miles west
    I like mine.