• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Riders in central OK area

LngRdr

Mike
Retired guy here with a 2015 RT and doing day rides 2 or 3 times a week. PM me if you're up for a ride and let's exchange numbers. There aren't many twisty roads around but I know a few that are decent for a couple of hours on the bike.

BMW Airheads, and others, Tech Day Fri-Sat 29 August 2015 just north of Marietta. Should be a few riders from your south of OKC neighborhood.

From south of Ardmore on I-35, exit 21. Turn off on Oswalt Rd and head east approx 1.5 miles. Turn south on Hwy 77 and roll 2 miles to a rock school house on east side of 77. Exit on the small service rode continue south to the second driveway. BMW signs will be on 77. Saturday lunch and a nice buncha people.

I sent a pm, don't know if I did it right. I'm in Norman Ok, cell number is in my profile. I'm always up for a ride.

Back