• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Lost at Rally W.V.

kmEatr

Can anybody help ?

After the rain and wind on Thursday I finally got my tent back to the spot I had originally put it up in. I went to check on my bike and found that my Jacket (Joe Rocket Air Flow, Blue, XL and my Shuberth sliver L helmet had blown away. Found the pant, gloves and boots but not able to find the helmet and jacket.

Was there a lost and found put together after Saturday ?

:dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno :dunno

There is another thread about lost & found. And a helmet was found. Don't know about the jacket. Do a search on "Lost" under rally forum.

I just emailed half the volunteer list from the rally to find out what happened to the stuff from the lost and found. I couldn't find any obvious link or person to ask. At least one person has responded that they have forwarded my question to the rally chair. Hopefully they'll add a link or something to help us maybe find our junk, uh, valuables.

leo in saint louis
1979 SP1000 (Guzzi)

Pocono Rider

As Co-Chair of Communications I handled "Lost and Found" and the packing of items to go back to MOA headquarters. If you have a specific L&F question, write to me-

Bill Hamilton
bmw2ambs@ptd.net

Back