• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

October ON

J

jimcameron

I don't believe I have received my October issue, when are the ON generally sent out. (I've only been a member for 17 yrs. :dunno )

Thanks,
jim

jimcameron said:
I don't believe I have received my October issue, when are the ON generally sent out. (I've only been a member for 17 yrs. :dunno )

Thanks,
jim

The October issue was mailed on September 26. I would suggest giving the MOA office a call and they will send out a replacement.

Michael Cohen
Art Director, BMW ON

Because of irregularities in the postal service, we don't consider the ON late unless it's past the 10th day of the month. Of course that's tomorrow (Monday). :)

Marilyn Roberts
BMW MOA HQ

It won't make you feel any better but mine came... :D
As usual a great edition except for the rather slanted reader letters about ME...surely there must have been others that are embracing the changes ahead...oh well it was still a good read...thanks for the great work

Thanks all

Thanks very much, I'll give it a couple of days before I ask for another. :bolt

pudgypaintguy said:
As usual a great edition except for the rather slanted reader letters about ME...surely there must have been others that are embracing the changes ahead...oh well it was still a good read...thanks for the great work

Sandy posted elsewhere that they received numerous letters, all against and none in favor. Maybe the black helicopter forgot to deliver them.

MarkF said:
Sandy posted elsewhere that they received numerous letters, all against and none in favor. Maybe the black helicopter forgot to deliver them.

hehehehe...well I know nothing of the black helicopters but i did get a message from Sandy saying exactly that, that there were none. I wrote one today since I opened my mouth and commented although I do wish her well in her future endeavors...change sucks for anyone but then it becomes the normal soon enough...good luck Sandy if you read this.

Back