Thread: The F-Twin Index

Lightbulb The F-Twin Index

Hi to everybody in the world of F-Twins. In an effort to collect relevant information to the care, feeding and enjoyment of your F-Twin...We are going to start an index sorta like the one we were able to start in the Wethead section- http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread....ories-and-Mods
    And all you F-Twin enthusiasts are invited to help!
    Here is where the suggestions will be noted- http://forums.bmwmoa.org/showthread....e-F-Twin-Index

While I will be working on this as time allows, feel free to post in this thread any F-Twin thread that you feel that an F-Twin owner may fine helpful in the setting-up, maintenance, accessorizing of their F-Twin.

Depending on the selections, I will begin noting the threads into some sort of order.

If you have a favorite DIY that you would like to bring to the group- but need a little help, let me know and I'll give you a hand.

Enjoy, The Mod Team.
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Will Stagg Central Coast of Commiefornia
    2015 F700GS
    Yamaha TW200 adventure bikes (multiple offender)

14 F700GS, Ride Safe, Richard (K7TNT) MOA #114372, IBA #59670 2015 Be the Adventure!

Good to see the interest.
    OM
    "Well they say.. time loves a hero but only time will tell.. If he's real, he's a legend from heaven If he ain't he was sent here from hell" Lowell George
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200