• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Rally Pictures

Ugly R bike

Or how about the ugliest R bike category.

Kevin Seargent won with his entry.

Attachments

• uglyrbike.jpg
    uglyrbike.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 471
YO, Mike LaBar; if it's so ugly, build one yourself & win over it!

P.S. it's my K75 next to it that won.....

No Offence Kevin.

:brow Kevin, accept my appologeez. I wanted to to post a few shots of the most unusual bikes and since beauty is in the eye of the beholder, it got my attention. There are few that would take the bold steps you do to change/enhance our Beemers. Most are perfectly content with our stock bikes, only adding accessories to enhance our ride. I just found the front fairing on your latest creation a bit odd. What did that bike used to be?

Congratulations on winning with you K-cruiser.

:bliss

Hi Mike, Sarge here, Sorry 'bout my overreaction. Text is such a poor conveyor of intent. To your point, it started as a '99 R1100RT, crashed enough to break the swingarm pivot out of the trans case, so I built it all from there. I'll go you that the fairing is odd & arguably ugly, but going after an art-deco motif w/dual old style lights & needing the oil cooler limited my options. At first it looked like Bender(Futurama), with MUCH help from my friends at the bodyshop, in primer looked like Aflac duck & the blue only helped hide that. However, since stirring up interest in radical customizing BMWs is my intent, controversy is good. You did take a great shot of both of them though & thanks. Kevin Sargent

Very nice pictures. I'm glad to see that you didn't post endless pictures of folks giving "the finger" to the camera. Yeah, I know it's kind of tradition, but it really limits the other people you can show the pictures to, and if you do show them, you get to explain every time about why they are doing it.

stuflinn said:
Very nice pictures.ou didn't post endless pictures of folks giving "the finger" to the camera. Yeah, I know it's kind of tradition, but it really limits the other people you can show the pictures to, and if you do show them, you get to explain every time about why they are doing it.

I believe that is a Different Forum.:D

Nice pix

It was great meeting both of the sausages!
Tina the *hot* sausage & her hubby Dave, the *mild* sausage!
Had a few laughs at the demo area:bliss

Hope to see you both again!:wave

Last edited:
Back