• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

03 Rally -- winners

a REPLY TO YOUR QUESTION

YOU DREAMING IF YOU EXPECT AN ANSWER HERE. Multiple people posted offering to volunteer at the rally and never heard a peep.
What IS the deal with this site?

Maybe they posted under the name "Unregistered" and did not sign the post, so the chairpersons didn't know who to call on. :)

Seriously, I've seen many quick responses from the forum mods/chairpersons on here just before the rally started. Questions about the rally were answered promptly so everyone could benefit from the info. And anyone could've shown up at the volunteer desk to do so, not just post on here. JMO

I will get a message to the door prize co-chairs. I only drew half the names, they will have the complete list. He is probably still riding home. Please keep that in mind.

:cool:

Here are the Doorprize winners

This just in from HQ...

Rider WearHouse AeroStich or Darien suit -- Walter Vormschlog

Rukka suit from Adventure Adventure Gear[ -- Wilma Black

Mexican Tour from Pancho Villa Moto-Tours -- John R Patton

Arizona Touring Center - Edelweiss Bike Travel -- F Joseph Copenhaver Jr

High Alpine Adventure - Edelweiss Bike Travel -- Ronald P Morris

Bella Italia - Edelweiss Bike Travel -- Michael Maroto

Rockster -- Donald Schurch

R75/5 -- Joan Tullo

Ayres Adventures -- Jeffrey P Smigla

R1100RT-P -- Jutta Reister

Beach M/C Adventures #1 -- Johnathan Gifford

Beach M/C Adventures #2 -- Joel Pendergraft

Oldest rider

We were on the bad side of the PA and I believe they said the oldest rider was 86. Can you tell me how far he rode and on what model bike please.:nra :thumb

Vickielman

My name is Jim Kelleher and I REGISTERED under my normal handle, Dr. Raoul Duke. For some reason this board continues to list me as UNREGISTERED. I sent three e-mails to BMW's webmaster that went unanswered so I am just underwhelmed by the site. For three weeks I couldn't post anything like "is there an oil change at the rally?" etc.

Try logging in

Jim,

If you log in with your username and password, you will show up under your login id and not as "Unregistered".

BTW, I talked to some of the RS guys at Top of the Rockies. Did you ever show up? Some of them thought you would be there. Sorry I missed you.

Later,

El Jeffe

Re: Vickielman

Unregistered said:
My name is Jim Kelleher and I REGISTERED under my normal handle, Dr. Raoul Duke. For some reason this board continues to list me as UNREGISTERED. I sent three e-mails to BMW's webmaster that went unanswered so I am just underwhelmed by the site. For three weeks I couldn't post anything like "is there an oil change at the rally?" etc.

Jim,

Do you have cookies enabled on your machine? Also, you know you have to log in down in the lower right corner of the main page?

We've also left the rally forum open to anyone, so you should have been able to post your question without difficulty.

Shoot me an email if you continue to have problems and we'll get you squared away.

Dave
teamkbasa at comcast dot net

El Jeffe

Jeffe:

Started a new jon in March so I had to be very strategic about this summer. Did the USCA sidecar national Rally in LaCrosse in June and The MOA in West Virginia. May yet be able to sneak away to Deals Gap in Sept. for a couple of days with the K1200RS crew. Sorry we weren't able to hook up.

Cheers,
Jim Kelleher
AKA Dr. Raoul Duke

PS System won't let me post as me. I done with this. Catch you on the GS or the K1200RS site. This is just TOOOO much work here.

What about other winners - oldest riders, longest distance ridden to rally, etc, etc?

Back