• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Well, I must admit, that if Titan Grey/Mandarin S bikes had not been offered...that I "might" be very tempted by an RS....

:brow

The Tribunal of S Owners is currently considering whether a disciplinary hearing is required regarding the above statement. If the answer is yes, the Disciplinary Quorum will assemble at the annual rally to decide on guilt and punishment.

Membership submissions to The Tribunal are welcome and invited. SeabeckS, I fear this will not go well for you and your schoolbus yellow / number 2 pencil lead grey S.

Well, I must admit, that if Titan Grey/Mandarin S bikes had not been offered...that I "might" be very tempted by an RS...

:brow

The Tribunal of S Owners is currently considering whether a disciplinary hearing is required regarding the above statement. If the answer is yes, the Disciplinary Quorum will assemble at the annual rally to decide on guilt and punishment.

Membership submissions to The Tribunal are welcome and invited. SeabeckS, I fear this will not go well for you and your schoolbus yellow / number 2 pencil lead grey S.

The mere admission of temptation must be swiftly dealt with, so we must rule! :nono

(sorry Seabecks for coming down on you so hard, but I must quote from Blazing Saddles: "We've gotta protect our phony baloney jobs!")

Last edited:
The mere admission of temptation must be swiftly dealt with, so we must rule! :nono

(sorry Seabecks for coming down on you so hard, but I must quote from Blazing Saddles: "We've gotta protect our phony baloney jobs!")

Sorry!

Mea culpa!

So I'll confess, that I was (unfortunately) trying to make nice with the RS folks. Yeah, they're mostly an okay bunch, and tolerable since their bikes wear the roundel of BMW.

So when I use the word "might" it could be interpreted as NO EFFING WAY I'D RIDE ONE OF THOSE THINGS (unless the only alternative was one of those Milwaukee things).

Now, back to our regular programming...and we don't need no stinking' badges! (Even though I have a couple :whistle)

Cheers!

So when I use the word "might" it could be interpreted as NO EFFING WAY I'D RIDE ONE OF THOSE THINGS (unless the only alternative was one of those Milwaukee things).
I'm just not buying this. Seabeck'S mask dropped a moment and we all saw his true, repressed feelings of unrequited love for the RS. I bet he's got a pinup of one of those in two-tone blue hanging in his garage on the inside of a cabinet door. :D

I'm just not buying this. Seabeck'S mask dropped a moment and we all saw his true, repressed feelings of unrequited love for the RS. I bet he's got a pinup of one of those in two-tone blue hanging in his garage on the inside of a cabinet door. :D

Sorry to disappoint, but most of the pinups in my garage are...Ducatis. :groovy

Sorry!

Mea culpa!

So I'll confess, that I was (unfortunately) trying to make nice with the RS folks. Yeah, they're mostly an okay bunch, and tolerable since their bikes wear the roundel of BMW.

So when I use the word "might" it could be interpreted as NO EFFING WAY I'D RIDE ONE OF THOSE THINGS.....

As the self-appointed chairman of the Disciplinary Quorum, and based on the evidence presented thus far, I hereby convene a session to be held at the rally. The above admission of guilt coupled with the subsequent "NO EFFING WAY...." statement will likely mitigate the punishment. I understand that public flogging is no longer allowed in Oregon (damn that progressive state) however I am open to suggestions on what the penalty(ies) should be. SeabeckS has served the cause well, especially when needling Bluehole. We should probably go easy on him.

Oh, and welcome to the asylum Badge502. Nice S !

To paraphrase Uneasy Rider

SeabeckS ain't even got a garage, you can call home and ask his wife!

:)

Have you been spying on me? Actually have two garages. Let me know which wife you'd like to call, so I can provide the correct phone number...:kiss

As the self-appointed chairman of the Disciplinary Quorum, and based on the evidence presented thus far, I hereby convene a session to be held at the rally. The above admission of guilt coupled with the subsequent "NO EFFING WAY...." statement will likely mitigate the punishment. I understand that public flogging is no longer allowed in Oregon (damn that progressive state) however I am open to suggestions on what the penalty(ies) should be. SeabeckS has served the cause well, especially when needling Bluehole. We should probably go easy on him.

Oh, and welcome to the asylum Badge502. Nice S !

That is quite a nice S there Mr. Badge502, and warm greetings to the funny farm from SeabeckS (aka Badge 26).

At the rally I'd be most pleased to beg my case before the entire Disciplinary Quorum. As a venue for the proceedings, may I suggest the Beer Tent? My special case will take HOURS to present, and I will need to wet my whistle before I'm done!

:drink

...As a venue for the proceedings, may I suggest the Beer Tent? My special case will take HOURS to present, and I will need to wet my whistle before I'm done.
:drink

That will be a fine location, but the date and time should be sent out secretly to the "S" riders only. You know how the "RS" riders like to follow us around like we are their big brother or something.

I understand the fairgrounds has some rides. We can just give them some quarters to keep them occupied for a while. This one should simulate riding an RS...

Attachments

• coin_ride.jpg
    coin_ride.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 205
That will be a fine location, but the date and time should be sent out secretly to the "S" riders only. You know how the "RS" riders like to follow us around like we are their big brother or something.

I understand the fairgrounds has some rides. We can just give them some quarters to keep them occupied for a while. This one should simulate riding an RS...

Most excellent suggestion, thanks! I'll bring a roll of quarters to donate for the cause...:D

I have to admit that looks like an awesome ride. ;)

I have to admit that looks like an awesome ride. ;)

With such a finely tuned sense of humor, we may have to nominate you for an honorary membership in the S brotherhood. Please note my sincerity in that statement, as I used the word "may", rather than "might".

Cheers!

:groovy

My 2013 90th Anniversary Edition

This is my 4th beemer and my hands down favorite

Attachments

• Roxie.jpg
    Roxie.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 198

With such a finely tuned sense of humor, we may have to nominate you for an honorary membership in the S brotherhood. Please note my sincerity in that statement, as I used the word "may", rather than "might".

Cheers!

:groovy

MarkM has been given what we call Intervenor Status in front of the Disciplinary Quorum. Based on his sense of humour (and whether or not he gives us a turn on that awesome ride) he will be able to argue the case on behalf of SeabeckS. Considering the location of the hearing, I believe it could be a very long session. :D

Does the ray gun work? If yes, I want a turn. There's a score I want to settle with a guy from Virginia. :laugh

I am open to suggestions on what the penalty(ies) should be.

SeabeckS should be made to ride around the rally site on my RS to S conversion.

Perhaps he should be denied the privilege of riding an S for a year. I will take one for the team by riding his S here, storing for a year and ride it back out to SeabeckS next year when the riding penalty expires.

Back