• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Hey now, I can't be replaced by just anybody, this new guy better be good!

Who is this and why are you posting here? You aren't one of those (ugh) HEXHEAD (ptui) owners, are you?

We can discuss this further in Salem. :laugh

I've posted some pics of this bike before but hadn't seen an S in a page or two. :whistle

OK Terham, you're on the team. You're replacing Rad, that rat bastid who saw fit to turn on his faithful troop and buy a.....hexhead. So fine, its a great bike. But have you seen how quickly he has become one of "them"? We were fully prepared to offer him alumni status but no, he has to start with the cheap shots.

There will be plenty of discussion on this topic in the coming months but it will only be finally settled in Salem.

OK Terham, you're on the team. You're replacing Rad, that rat bastid who saw fit to turn on his faithful troop and buy a.....hexhead. So fine, its a great bike. But have you seen how quickly he has become one of "them"? We were fully prepared to offer him alumni status but no, he has to start with the cheap shots.

There will be plenty of discussion on this topic in the coming months but it will only be finally settled in Salem.

I saw you post'n in the hex head picture thread, how you got past the top notch hex head security I will never know.

main_sleeping-guard.jpg

I got the idea from Bluehole and thought how hard could it be? I'm fairly mechanical. I am merely a student at Bluehole's feet and will defer to him for the seminar. I'll bring the paper, scissors and tape though.

A lot going on here lately.

I took a peek over at the hexhead section and Rad is already throwing out the bait...with help from the non stop troublemaker, BC1100S. I don't think Rad is going away. He enjoys our antics too much.

Over here, terham, the nice guy who writes neat travelogues about his rides in Pennsylvania, Virginia, etc, is actually another S rider anarchist.

terham, your RS to S conversion is much more technical than mine. My conversion is limited to the bodywork. You took it an extra step and did the plate too. Brilliant.

Rt 250 in Virginia at the West Virginia state line. On the way to Columbus, Ohio last Friday.

2013-04-26 10.28.42-L.jpg

This is the view S riders get of an RS.

Rt 250 in Virginia at the West Virginia state line. On the way to Columbus, Ohio last Friday.

View attachment 39903

You mean, no one rides the RS's, they are just parked:wave

Miss ya; you guys gotta come over and wake up the Hex Head crowd, they are zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:snore

Hang on, where's the trailer you used to get your bike to that location? Look, we're wise to your little scam, Bluehole. If you think you're going to get a rise out of us by posting pictures of your bike on "tour" - especially on a work day - well, you've got another thing coming.

Like maybe a beer at the end of the day. :drink

Oh, and I started reading some of the threads over there in Hexheadland but fell asleep before I could post anything snappy.

I hate these guys. Should have known I would get hammered for posting that one. :)

Not sure what is going on "Hexyland". Hard to get them worked up. They must napping...or maybe they just more mature than we are. :)

Back