• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Guess there's only one REAL way to find out! :stick

Bring It!

mtmeeker2-2.jpg

Okay you S Heads. :) That is enough of those S pictures. All S picture postings are monitored (usually for several minutes at a time). I believe you have reached your monthly limit.

Okay you S Heads. :) That is enough of those S pictures. All S picture postings are monitored (usually for several minutes at a time). I believe you have reached your monthly limit.

Hmm, methinks a hint of jealousy. But I understand!:groovy

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 244
Hmm, methinks a hint of jealousy. But I understand!:groovy

OMG (as my niece would say). You have committed a foul from which there is only a slim chance of recovery. You have, and it hurts me to point this out, a passenger peg in the down position when you are in fact NOT CARRYING ANY PASSENGERS. Oh, the horror.

Bluehole: Your responses are always anticipated, welcomed, and enjoyed. :thumb

Can we tell its no longer riding season in the Pacific Northwest?

I think SeabeckS uses the passenger footpeg as a bungee tie down for his sunglass case.

I love the lines of the S. I never get tired of looking at them. There is a yellow one for sale here in my area. I just can't make a move right now...twins in college.

I really like my RS. An S would be an addition...something to leave uncovered in the garage and stare at every morning.

Bigsur52, that is a nice paint scheme. I have seen it before, but it is rare. Did you hold out for it or just happen to come across that bike?

R1100S at Geographic Center of USA

There is something very powerful and omnipresent about an "S" at the geographic center of the United States. :burnout

Attachments

• Geo Center of US - Kansas_45_2012-09-15 11.17.17.jpg
    Geo Center of US - Kansas_45_2012-09-15 11.17.17.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 232
All right, bikerfish, I'll remember that.

bluehole, i just happened to stumble upon it. I have to admit it, I like the S, too.

OMG (as my niece would say). You have committed a foul from which there is only a slim chance of recovery. You have, and it hurts me to point this out, a passenger peg in the down position when you are in fact NOT CARRYING ANY PASSENGERS. Oh, the horror.

Bluehole: Your responses are always anticipated, welcomed, and enjoyed. :thumb

Can we tell its no longer riding season in the Pacific Northwest?

OOPSIE! BC1100S: Must have left them in the deployed position the previous day when we did a "trial fit" for our grandson. Unfortunately he's still a little shy on leg length yet to go for a ride. Maybe next year? Meanwhile, I must beg forgiveness of my S brethren for this faux pas!!! :bow

BigSur52, I like the RS bikes so much, that I talked a good buddy into buying one about 10 years ago...so that I could ride it a bit. :brow At the time I was riding Ducati's. So the switch to an S was sort of a half way house to an RS...but now that I've had it, I'm NOT giving it up! Definitely love the paint scheme on yours...:heart

k75s; Great picture! That's a place I wanted to visit when I rode my S home from purchasing it in Louisville. Unfortunately the weather was so rotten I ended up on a detour, to Texas, to get home. But someday....!:D

And yes, after 4 inches of rain in 24 hours yesterday, I do think our riding season in the Great Pacific Northwet will be on recess for a few months. Nothing like riding for an hour or so just to enable a two hour cleanup post ride. :cry

I must beg forgiveness of my S brethren for this faux pas!!!

Nothing like riding for an hour or so just to enable a two hour cleanup post ride. :cry

That's what you get for riding eye candy. :stick

Nobody blinks when my RS only get washed by the rain or a rear peg doesn't point up. A little mud and bugs on the fairing might even cover a few scars.

IMG_0612.JPG

Time to rename the thread S vs RS photos?

Back