• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Hey is this the place?

Is this where newb poseurs put pics of their bikes, or do I have to go to another thread?

2cb4eb7d89093bfeb484_14.jpg

2cb4eb7d89093bfeb484_5.jpg

1999, 51k miles. I will be riding it home from Florida this weekend.

Looks like I am back in the fold.

I also have a pic on the first and the last page of this thread, heh.

Last edited:
Hey Randy!! I am doing good. Hope you are well and staying away from deer. I am riding that RT back from Fla this weekend. Probably get drowned.

Looks like I am back in the fold.

I see you've upgraded to the geezer model - in the ever alluring Opal Blue Metallic color scheme.

Have a great ride bringing it home!

If you pass another Opal Blue Metallic R1100RT somewhere around Asheville, NC be sure to give me the secret geezer hand sign.

2004 r1150rt-p

Just bought this one and converted the rear seat. First BMW ever but not the last, I'm sure.

Andy Field
Oxford, MS

Attachments

• BMW in Birmingham.jpg
    BMW in Birmingham.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 739
Have to agree ..... I have always thought that color combo on the 2004 RS was one of the prettiest BMW has ever produced and those custom bags are the icing on the cake! :clap

Wow, that's nice! I like how the stripes match the angles of the bike. Are the bags custom painted to match? What kind of lights are those below the fairing?

Thanks I agree about the best looking bike BMW made. Yes custom painted bags and PIAA lights on an AutoSwitch. It also has both side brake/clutch RAM mounts, and two Powerlet plugs on the fairing. 44,000 mile and runs very good. I will zero the maintenance when I have a chance. Just got the peg lowering.

I am looking for head guards and tank bag. Also the feeler gauges:clap and other DIY maintenance Items. Any body got a shop manual they do not need. I have both airhead and brick head manuals to trade....

:clap:clap:clap

Thanks, Terrence! I've been converting her to Boxer Cup Prep specs. The bumblebee look is just for the heck of it :D

Rydor,

That's a gorgeous S, nice job! Too bad that wasn't a factory option, but on the other hand, good thing it wasn't!

Cheers! :thumb

Back