• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

Here's my new 2010 R1200GS with only 37 miles on it out by our house in Red Rocks. My first bike was a F800GS bought in Feb 2009 which I loved but was ready to step up to the big leagues!

Robert
Las Vegas, NV

nice GS, very Transformer looking.

fwiw- your bike is not an Oilhead- it is a Hexhead. They have their own thread on bike pics. when you have questions, you will get better responses if you post in the correct area.

nice GS, very Transformer looking.

fwiw- your bike is not an Oilhead- it is a Hexhead. They have their own thread on bike pics. when you have questions, you will get better responses if you post in the correct area.

Thanks.... uhhhhh I uhhhh knew that, I was just testing you! :scratch

Sorry for the mispost!

Robert

RS at the River

It was a hot one on central Virginia today. Yes, I did go for a swim. She had to stay on shore. She gets this idea she is a GS now and then. ;)

901184404_QoArP-L.jpg

Thanks.... uhhhhh I uhhhh knew that, I was just testing you! :scratch

Sorry for the mispost!

Robert

Don't worry about it......those are just names. We for some reason need to pigeon hole everything in our world and heaven forbid if someone should not follow suit :laugh

Hey Bluehole, I live only a few miles from Berlin, uh, Virginia that is. I've got a red Rs,(the faster color), and will post a pic when I gain more computer skills.:D

RedRam, where are you? There did not appear to be a whole lot around Berlin. Eager to see your Arrest Me Red RS. I will have to make do with Sophisicated Silver. :)

Actually there's not a lot anywhere in Southampton county. That's why I moved out here a few years ago. I'm about 20 mi or so south of Berlin. Great riding out here though:clap

I originally posted a pic in the New Member section, not realizing this link was here for Oilheads. I hope it's not too redundant to post a few here. I bought my R1100RT-P in February of this year. It's my first BMW, although I knew I would buy one eventually when I saw my first CHP BMW in the late 90's. I'm a little slow sometimes. :wave

It had 47,000 miles on it when I bought it. Got a ride up to Orange County with a friend to pick it up, and rode her back to San Diego. It seems like I've been on her ever since.... or at least every weekend. Looking forward to a longer roadtrip at the end of this month.

P1010463.jpg

P1010460.jpg

img3534.jpg

I originally posted a pic in the New Member section, not realizing this link was here for Oilheads. I hope it's not too redundant to post a few here. I bought my R1100RT-P in February of this year. It's my first BMW, although I knew I would buy one eventually when I saw my first CHP BMW in the late 90's. I'm a little slow sometimes. :wave

It had 47,000 miles on it when I bought it. Got a ride up to Orange County with a friend to pick it up, and rode her back to San Diego. It seems like I've been on her ever since.... or at least every weekend. Looking forward to a longer roadtrip at the end of this month.

P1010463.jpg

P1010460.jpg

img3534.jpg

Nice ride! I love the RTPs myself. Have an '02. Enjoy it! :D

Pikes Peak, Wet and Icy

First Bike up after a big storm and a long run from New Jersey

Attachments

• DCP_2563.jpg
    DCP_2563.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 773
Back