• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

My newest oilhead with some old phat phart sitting on it. :laugh

1239574517.jpg

Now if I only didn't have to get a foot peg lowering kit and a higher seat I would be a happy camper. I guess the aftermarket shocks were shorter than stock. I'm 6'2" and you can see how easily I can flat foot the bike. And the center stand is really too long as well since the bike sits lower.

It really is set up for someone about 5'8" or there abouts.

1239574517.jpg

Now if I only didn't have to get a foot peg lowering kit and a higher seat I would be a happy camper. I guess the aftermarket shocks were shorter than stock. I'm 6'2" and you can see how easily I can flat foot the bike. And the center stand is really too long as well since the bike sits lower.

It really is set up for someone about 5'8" or there abouts.

you'll do better to get longer shocks, or have your current ones reconfigured. unless you plan absolutely NO off-road at all, as you don't have squat for ground clearance there (so to speak).

You sliding that into Branson this year? :laugh :laugh :laugh Not laughing about your slide story...just remember the story from the whole trip and the walmart raincoat

OK What am I missing? I have tried to attach a photo using the attach function, but the picture doesn't come through in the post.

What is this technologically-challenged person doing wrong?

Thanks,

Scott

Does the picture exceed the maximum file size? I seem to remember that a while back this site did not give a proper error message for that. 800x600 & 156 kb seems to be the max.

1998 R1100r

This bike has served me well for the past 11 years! Thanks for the help Jacco!

Attachments

• IMG_0787.jpg
    IMG_0787.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 771
Last edited:
"Cloud Nine"

I hope y'all have as much fun in East Tennessee this July as I have had most of my life!

I look forward to seeing you at the rally.

:bikes :clap

Back