• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Post a picture of your Oilhead

BubbaZanetti said:
i seem to remember you telling me that it was good i'd removed my canister at Lima, i'm just gonna assume this was like your first day with the bike or something :laugh

One word: warranty.

I didn't want to yank it while the bike was still under warranty.

I had to post another after reviewing some of my pictures today, this is in Glacier National Park. Absolutely stunning scenery every way you look.

Attachments

• 234.jpg
    234.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 3,999
Here is a pic of my nephew Jacob on his fourth birthday. He thought the motorcycle was his gift. Poor kid....I told him when he could reach the food pegs he could have it.

Attachments

• Jacob on RTP.JPG
    Jacob on RTP.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 3,980
Rich said:
I had to post another after reviewing some of my pictures today, this is in Glacier National Park. Absolutely stunning scenery every way you look.

Nice pic and a nice ride, too!

Wyoming 28

My ride in front of one of my alltime favorite signs.

tb

Attachments

• MooseWYO.jpg
    MooseWYO.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 3,565
Another

Here is the wide shot to show just how bad the traffic is. :) :)

tb

Attachments

• MooseWyoWide.jpg
    MooseWyoWide.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 3,567
mrmaico said:
y97m12.jpg

Hey Berry,
nice looking GS. Where is the pic taken? How did you get there? What is the deal? (Enquiring minds want to inquire.....)

Thought the girls looked nice in front of this little store in PA.

Tig

Attachments

• Crossroads 1.JPG
    Crossroads 1.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 3,522
My first BMW...

...and first street bike as well...
1997 R850R

Attachments

• rjp3579bmw1.jpg
    rjp3579bmw1.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 3,483
I mounted the GPS yesterday and took some pics to send to the contributers 4000 miles away (bday donations went to Garmin this year). Here's one of them...

Jacco

PS Took me a while to get the pic to attach. It seems that you do not get the 'file too big' error when the file you're trying to attach is way too big (~1 Mb in my case). You get a 'page not found' error instead. Did more people run into this? If so, maybe nice for the forum admins to know...

Attachments

• R1100Rjacco.small.jpg
    R1100Rjacco.small.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 3,426
Cliffy777 said:
Hey Berry,
nice looking GS. Where is the pic taken? How did you get there? What is the deal? (Enquiring minds want to inquire.....)

Thanks Cliffy, the pic was taken on a bridge across the Heart River on a lightly traveled road sothwest of Mandan, ND.

.....from Hawthorne, Nevada...looking towards the Sierras....in California......not a SLOW road. :thumb

Attachments

• speed limit.jpg
    speed limit.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 3,134
Last edited:
Back