• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a picture of your Oilhead

My lovely R1100S

She is a beauty! Had just put new Pilot Road tires on her and had my daughter take a picture. Fat guy in the picture is 70 pounds lighter....best performance mod for the bike yet...:brad

Attachments

• Me and my S.jpg
    Me and my S.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 761
She is a beauty! Had just put new Pilot Road tires on her and had my daughter take a picture. Fat guy in the picture is 70 pounds lighter....best performance mod for the bike yet...:brad

nice looking bike, welcome to the forum!!

what year is it, i'm guessing after 02', right????

Yo Bubba,

Thanks for the compliment.

She be an '04. Dis color scheme not available in '02.

IMHO, this is the best damn BM-dubya' color scheme out there. :heart

Yo Bubba,

Thanks for the compliment.

She be an '04. Dis color scheme not available in '02.

IMHO, this is the best damn BM-dubya' color scheme out there. :heart

I have to say... this thats my second favorite colour for the R1100S. The Yellow, with black squares (in a checkers pattern) is my fav.

Now that we've increased the hunkiness quotient of this thread by adding IronBunny, I can post my Oilhead pics. :D

My wife shot this from her bike during the 1996 Minnesota 1000, somewhere on I-94. The only time we both trophied in an endurance rally.

Attachments

• RT.jpg
    RT.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 728
This is the same year ('02) "C" w/ a Ural hack. Keeps me riding on the black ice days! Brrrr!
Funny thing... My neighbors wave to me now!

Attachments

• The_Rig.jpg
    The_Rig.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 803
I took the hack out yesterday 12.8.07 along the river. It was 28 degrees in this shot!

Attachments

• Profile.jpg
    Profile.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 807
My new RT1150

I replaced my '99 GS with this touring beauty... I love it!

Attachments

• DSCN2375.jpg
    DSCN2375.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 790
South Anna River Ride

Rt 657, Greenwood Church Road, running north across the South Anna River just north of Richmond.

226907867-L.jpg

At Rt 54 and the South Anna River

226908101-L.jpg

Back